Anyone going Destiny Soon - Help!!!!

slhw

Hi

Wonder if anyone who is going on Destiny in the near future could help. We returned almost two weeks ago. Whilst on board, we had a wonderful little girl, Nanita, as a bar waitress (green uniform)and we became quite friendly with her. I promised that I would email her when we got home and I have lost her email address and I don't want her to think that it was just an idle promise. She is usually to be found in the Can Can in the evenings and around the deck in the day time. She is just a little thing, long black hair and the biggest smile in the world. If anyone could speak to her for us, I would be very grateful, and pass on our email address to her - Sandy and Sandie: email fotograffs@aol.com. - and perhaps get her email address for us.

Would be much appreciated.

Sandie

Hi

Wonder if anyone who is going on Destiny in the near future could help. We returned almost two weeks ago. Whilst on board, we had a wonderful little girl, Nanita, as a bar waitress (green uniform)and we became quite friendly with her. I promised that I would email her when we got home and I have lost her email address and I don't want her to think that it was just an idle promise. She is usually to be found in the Can Can in the evenings and around the deck in the day time. She is just a little thing, long black hair and the biggest smile in the world. If anyone could speak to her for us, I would be very grateful, and pass on our email address to her - Sandy and Sandie: email fotograffs@aol.com. - and perhaps get her email address for us.

Would be much appreciated.

Sandie

I am going on the Destiny on the 28th Feb,so i will look out for her for you...

Keith.....

Hi to both of you.

Thanks so much - I would really be very grateful. She's a lovely girl and she will make a big fuss of you. All the staff were wonderful but she is extra special.

Sandie

Archived