Roll Call: Liberty OTS 10/3/2010 Eastern Caribbean

BigAl_7

I didn't see another thread for this sailing in the GLBT thread so wanted to see if anyone else was booked on this cruise. My partner and I and another couple who are friends are booked and counting down the days. My first time on a Freedom class vessel, however have been on Crown Princess.

Alan

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Al,

I was also hoping to see more booked for this cruise. I'm sure we will find others once on the ship. I confirmed this cruise for us back in the winter and got a sweet deal $$ that we couldn't pass up for a non-gay charter cruise. We're looking forward to this trip and the relaxing itin. Lets keep intouch and meet up once onboard.

Yep, I have also been on MMOB and haven't seen anyone else there either. But, not everyone knows about CC or MMOB so we'll see. We're going to head down from Atlanta on Friday, spend one night in Orlando and then the Saturday night in Ft. Lauderdale. I want to get a chance to see Oasis in port. I see ya'll have been on her already, but I just can't imagine it yet. LOL

Alan

Hi

I just booked this cruise for my best buddy and I to cruise the week celebrating my 43rd bday (Oct 2 actually). We have sailed this ship 3 times already and enjoy this itinerary.

He is from NYC and I am from NJ.

Can't wait.

Hi

I just booked this cruise for my best buddy and I to cruise the week celebrating my 43rd bday (Oct 2 actually). We have sailed this ship 3 times already and enjoy this itinerary.

He is from NYC and I am from NJ.

Can't wait.

Good Morning, a birthday cruise, very cool! The main roll call is pretty active and there is also a facebook page setup for the group. If you are on facebook. Seems like a nice group. TravelerRoss' group is 4 guys and my group is four guys. I know that we're excited, the couple going with us, this will be their second cruise. We hauled them out to San Diego for a repo Alaskan cruise last year on Radiance OTS and they loved it.

Knowing how the policy seems to be all over the place about FOD's being published in the newsletters, we like to get a chance to "meet" before the cruise. Guess we'll have to setup a time and place for us to all meet. Can't wait for this vacation, I am really needing it right about now... LOL

Alan

Good Afternoon~

Sounds great. I told my buddy Todd we were going on the Liberty this morning and he was thrilled. Its his favorite ship and one of mine as well. I was going to book us on the Oasis but I sailed the Oasis in May and I prefer this class of ship more.

We are arriving in Miami a few days before hand and staying in South Beach and then after the cruise heading to Ft Lauderdale for a few nights.

Ahhh foot..... Just realized I incorrectly stated I was celebating my 43rd bday, when its actually my 42nd. Yes I am ready for a vacation...........

Enjoy your day.

Don

• 3 weeks later...
Good Afternoon~

Sounds great. I told my buddy Todd we were going on the Liberty this morning and he was thrilled. Its his favorite ship and one of mine as well. I was going to book us on the Oasis but I sailed the Oasis in May and I prefer this class of ship more.

We are arriving in Miami a few days before hand and staying in South Beach and then after the cruise heading to Ft Lauderdale for a few nights.

Ahhh foot..... Just realized I incorrectly stated I was celebating my 43rd bday, when its actually my 42nd. Yes I am ready for a vacation...........

Enjoy your day.

Don

Don, Trust me, I so understand, I have to stop and think now, what's my next birthday? LOL I'll have just had my 49th in September before the cruise. My high school is doing a cruise next year sort of a reunion, but since it will be most everyone's 50th, it a way to celebrate as well. :)

We are driving down stopping in Orlando for one night, and then Fort Lauderdale the night before the cruise. When we get back, we're dropping the other guys off at the airport and we're driving back in two days. Not sure yet if we're going back through Orlando or if we're going to go by my hometown of Tampa yet. It is a little out of the way, but haven't been in several years.

Look forward to talking to everyone soon!

Alan

Hey guys, Looking forward to meeting everyone. Ross and Frank (c.3306), John and Jim (c.3304). We are flying into Ft.Lauderdale a few days prior because we enjoy the area better than Miami/South Beach. We will drop our rental in Miami and shuttle over to the port. We're all looking forward to a week of relaxing and enjoying the ship....Unlike the all gay-charters where its party until late everynight and after the cruise you need a few days to rest up.

Hi guys

I am sorry to say that Todd and I have jumped ship from the Liberty to the Oasis leaving on 10/2. In a nutshell, RCCL contacted me and offered to move us to the Oasis with deal that I could not pass up.

I know you guys are going to have a great cruise. I have many amazing memories on the Liberty, one being my first Atlantis cruise a few years back.

Happy sailing.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys

I am sorry to say that Todd and I have jumped ship from the Liberty to the Oasis leaving on 10/2. In a nutshell, RCCL contacted me and offered to move us to the Oasis with deal that I could not pass up.

I know you guys are going to have a great cruise. I have many amazing memories on the Liberty, one being my first Atlantis cruise a few years back.

Happy sailing.

Don,

Sorry to hear you're going to be going on Oasis. I know you said previously you liked the Freedom class better, but I wish they would have called us about trying out Oasis! LOL TravelerRoss, we're Alan and Jason in 2340 and Tim & David are going to be in 3328.

Alan

Archived