Has Anyone Seen This?

madelinerose

Thanks Karen for the info. We have been on the Dawn 2 times and plan another trip in May. It really will be terrific to see a new show and I love comedy. I wonder if Dave Hannie will still be on or does the Second City replace him.

Jeanne

Wondering if they will be on our cruise on 01/30/05??? Anyone know for sure?

NCL ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMED SECOND CITY TROUPE

Norwegian Dawn is First Cruise Ship to Feature Renowned Improvisational Ensemble

"MIAMI - January 17, 2005 - Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today announced its exclusive partnership with the famed sketch and improvisation troupe, The Second City. Beginning this month, six performers from the storied comedy empire will quip, sing and laugh their way through a special customized comedy revue aboard Norwegian Dawn on each of her roundtrip sailings from New York City."

If it is not on your cruise it will not begin this month as stated.

NCL ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMED SECOND CITY TROUPE

Norwegian Dawn is First Cruise Ship to Feature Renowned Improvisational Ensemble

"MIAMI - January 17, 2005 - Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) today announced its exclusive partnership with the famed sketch and improvisation troupe, The Second City. Beginning this month, six performers from the storied comedy empire will quip, sing and laugh their way through a special customized comedy revue aboard Norwegian Dawn on each of her roundtrip sailings from New York City."

If it is not on your cruise it will not begin this month as stated.

Let's hope...but looks like they will definately be on your cruise Shoreguy! ;)

Very cool! I was born and raised in Chicago, the home of Second City and never went to a show while I was there. I guess I have to travel a thousand miles to get to see them. It looks like I'll get my chance on our cruise 2/27/05! Wasn't particularly looking forward to the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Couldn't stand Phantom of the Opera :p

Barbara, let me know how it is!

Archived