Copenhagen Marriott

Thanks for your reply.

If we take the train from the airport to town centre, I wonder if the four blocks to the Marriott is doable with luggage if we want to walk. Maybe someone has the answer.

How recently did you make the bid on Priceline?

We just returned July 4th and had a great stay. The walk from the station with wheeled luggage is easy. Tivoli is across the street from the station and the water taxi makes a stop at the Marriott.

We loved the hotel and the location.

We walked to the Central Station from the Marriott too. Very easy. Our "problem" was lifting the luggage onto the train:eek: I need more upper body strength!!!

We liked the Marriott and since we enjoy walking thought it was a great location. I would stay there again if we return to Copenhag n- and I hope we do!

Last August, our bid plus all taxes amounted to $160 a night for 3 nights.

We were thrilled just to get the hotel and did not ask for an upgrade prior to check-in. There was a convention at the hotel, so we got a an unexpected free upgrade to a higher floor and facing the water. You can't beat the size of the room and bathrooms; as well as the ample air conditioning. Just remember that those two large bottles of VOSS water on your nightstand are not free.

We purchased the CPN card at the airport after using the ATM to withdraw kroners and then took the conveniently located train to Central Station. If you follow as19111's directions, look for the Tivoli exit and make a right turn past all the parked bicycles and head towards the water for 4-5 blocks. We had two large wheeled suitcases and it was a bit tiring once we reached the hotel since cobblestone and a lot of construction to several buildings 1-2 blocks away from the hotel caused us to either keep crossing the street or walk in the road.

We saw the prices at Hard Rock and instead, opted to eat inside Tivoli Gardens. There were several restaurants so we actually went back there for dinner on 2 nights.

Archived