Aqua Theatre Suite

zapper158

So I just booked a Aqua-Theatre suite room on the Allure for 2011. It's on Deck 10, but I noticed the deck looks smaller than deck 9 or 8?

Does anyone know if this is true, and how the Aqua Theatre suites are on the Oasis?

So I just booked a Aqua-Theatre suite room on the Allure for 2011. It's on Deck 10, but I noticed the deck looks smaller than deck 9 or 8?

Does anyone know if this is true, and how the Aqua Theatre suites are on the Oasis?

If you do a search on this forum you will find plenty pix and comments;).....I have contributed to many myself:)

Take a look at my Oasis photos link below and you will find a video of the balcony of cabin 10730 and photos of the cabin and deck. This is the cabin that we had. It was located on deck 10 starboard side. A very nice cabin but we had major soot issues. Hopefully this will be corrected soon and before the Allure enters service.

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I were in Aqua Theatre Suite 10730 on the January 2 (2010) sailing and although it is HUGE in terms of square feet, it and its twin across the way are CONSIDERABLY SMALLER than the two each on the two lower decks. (You can get the actual footage of suite and balcony if you check the stateroom info on the Oasis website). The problem is that they stuffed all the same inside and deck furniture into it, even though it doesn't fit properly. You have to jump over the dining room table to get from the hall to the living room (OR put the table and chairs in the way of the sliding door to the balcony, in which case the hanging GLASS lamp hits you on the head). Outside it's the same problem, which is a shame. There are also several other balcony problems, including flooding during the rain (improperly banked from outer to inner, as acknowledged by the officers) AND really nasty oily soot that covered the furniture when the ship was moving (also acknowledged as a defect).

Nevertheless, we enjoyed the experience of this unique ship and suite--and the VIEW of the outstanding Aqua Theatre show from our balcony was simply fabulous. We also love aft views, so that was great. And it's very private back there.

NOTE TO CRUISINGATOR2:

There wasn't a link to your photos of "our" suite. We'd love to see them. Are they posted elsewhere?

Hope this helps a bit.

Best,

Mary-Lou

"Dr. FUN"

:)

Archived