Golf excursions on the Golden

kguth125

I will be sailing on the Golden this summer (6/11 British Isles) and would like to find out if golfing excursions will be offered and if rental clubs are available. I can't find any information on the Princess web site other than for the simulator and the putting green. Excursions have been offered on my past Celebrity cruises and I'm hoping Princess does the same.

KG in Tennessee

Princess does indeed offer shore excursions.

You can sign up for them on your cruise personalizer about 60 days out from your cruise.

Have you checked under "shore excursions" on the Princess website for your ports?

I will be sailing on the Golden this summer (6/11 British Isles) and would like to find out if golfing excursions will be offered and if rental clubs are available. I can't find any information on the Princess web site other than for the simulator and the putting green. Excursions have been offered on my past Celebrity cruises and I'm hoping Princess does the same.

KG in Tennessee

Check here and also here all found at http://www.princessgolf.com I see that the offer golf at:

DUBLIN

BELFAST

GREENOCK

SOUTH QUEENSFERRY

I would fill out the reservation form now and maybe (do to the small amount of actual tee time availability) you could sign up for golf before they open all shore excursions @ 60 days prior. I just filled mine out for November!! Want to make sure I get a tee time over thanksgiving!!

Archived