Carnival Pride Jan 17th Camp Carnival Capers Age 2 to 5

highbridge5

Thanks!!!! Ok, so I grabbed them all and added them to the rest of the Family board collection. And while I was looking at them I saw something that I haven't noticed before....LAZER TAG! :eek::eek::eek:

There is LAZER TAG NOW?????? Is this new? Is this just for the Pride? It was on the 2-5 year old caper. I haven't seen that on any of our past CCL cruises. It said "fees apply". I was wondering if you had tried it?

My kids would have loved that!

Thanks!!!! Ok, so I grabbed them all and added them to the rest of the Family board collection. And while I was looking at them I saw something that I haven't noticed before....LAZER TAG! :eek::eek::eek:

There is LAZER TAG NOW?????? Is this new? Is this just for the Pride? It was on the 2-5 year old caper. I haven't seen that on any of our past CCL cruises. It said "fees apply". I was wondering if you had tried it?

My kids would have loved that!

My kids did not notice it or try it. In the end, they were more interested in mini-golf and exploring the ship with dad than they were in camp carnival. My 9 year went after dinner 3 of the nights and stayed until midnight but not the night they had laser tag.

hb5

Archived