First Time seeing Ecstasy on Webcam

mebecindi

I see the Ecstasy today on the Galveston Webcam....GOD how I wish i was on there. I have never been on a cruise. I always see the threads about people talking about watching the webcams...What time will she be leaving?

She should sail around 4 PM... I, and a number of my Crazie friends, will be sailing on her in two weeks. We've got half a dozen friends on her today.

You MUST book a cruise. You have to join the legions of people who have discovered what a wonderful vacation it can be...

Also, the Conquest comes home to Galveston tomorrow! She normally makes it into port at around 6:30 AM. Join us over at Crusin' With the Crazies Too for some fun conversation!!!

:)

On the Cam it shows her facing towards the camera. Will she pull out that way and thats all you can see....or is there another camera that will show another angle...

Mach....We so want to book a cruise. At this time though we are saving for our daughters trip to germany next Summer. Yeah...7th grader going to Germany on school trip before I take a cruise....NOT FAIR.......lol

I am going to do everything in my power to book one for next year.

On the Cam it shows her facing towards the camera. Will she pull out that way and thats all you can see....or is there another camera that will show another angle...

Mach....We so want to book a cruise. At this time though we are saving for our daughters trip to germany next Summer. Yeah...7th grader going to Germany on school trip before I take a cruise....NOT FAIR.......lol

I am going to do everything in my power to book one for next year.

She will move sideways from the dock and then forward toward the cam.

Here's the cams we follow in the sequence that the ship departs in:

http://www.galveston.com/cruisecam/

http://www.galveston.com/harborcam/

http://www.cavalla244.org/PicnicGrounds.htm

http://www.cavalla244.org/ParkWebcam.htm

Of course, the sequence is reversed when the ships are inbound to port.

Here's hoping that you can make one of my group cruises from Galveston next year.

Keep in touch!!!

Yes, Ecstasy will pull out that way. She usually turns in the mornings before she docks. If you click on the Harbor cam, you can see her as she goes past this afternoon. The webcams are on top of the Harbor House. One faces towards the dock, the other faces the other direction. You also can go to the Seawolf Park webcams & watch as the ships sail past and out to sea! It's very cool to watch. :D

I see Mach came back & answered while I was typing! His reply is better, cause it has links! :D :D

Hiya, Mach!

Yes' date=' Ecstasy will pull out that way. She usually turns in the mornings before she docks. If you click on the Harbor cam, you can see her as she goes past this afternoon. The webcams are on top of the Harbor House. One faces towards the dock, the other faces the other direction. You also can go to the Seawolf Park webcams & watch as the ships sail past and out to sea! It's very cool to watch. :D

I see Mach came back & answered while I was typing! His reply is better, cause it has links! :D :D

Hiya, Mach!

Hiya, Ronna!

:D

I see the Ecstasy today on the Galveston Webcam....GOD how I wish i was on there. I have never been on a cruise. I always see the threads about people talking about watching the webcams...What time will she be leaving?

I see you're in Houston; why not pack some snacks and go out there this evening and watch it leave?

I see you're in Houston; why not pack some snacks and go out there this evening and watch it leave?

We do that from time to time and, of course, each time we sail!!

We call that area directly in front of the cam the 'Crazies Patio'...

No...that wouldn't be a good Idea....See I have been stuck in the house all week with a 4yr old who had his tonsils taken out. If I went to Galveston to watch the ship leave....I would be arrested for trying to sneak on some way....lol

It is addictive...sometimes we pour ourselves a glass of wine, watch the Web Cam from home wishing we were there again, and toast a "Bon voyage" as she leaves.

VERY addictive! I'm watching today knowing it'll be my turn in two weeks! WooHoo!:D

One of my Crazies friends is onboard, she just texted me about 5 minutes ago that Muster would begin in 10 minutes.......it's almost time!!!:D

Do they do the drill at the same time as sail away?

That would be bad.....then you would miss being outside at sailaway.

How long does the muster drill last?

Do they do the drill at the same time as sail away?

That would be bad.....then you would miss being outside at sailaway.

How long does the muster drill last?

I've been getting texts from my friends on board. They did boat drill about 30 minutes ago so everyone is on deck for sail away...

The new boat drill (no life jackets...) takes about 20 minutes...

Archived