Car service to Miami?

mochilam

Hello...

We are traveling with our 1.5 yr old daughter & thinking about flying into FLL and taking a car service to Miami. Does anyone know of a reputable car service that has a child car seat? We own a giant Britax marathon and don't really want to lug it from California to Florida. Thanks!

Are you flying in the day before?

I used to use a reputable car service that provided car seats but they stopped providing car seats. :(

If you are coming in the day OF your cruise, you can take the cruise line transfers and then it would be a bus from FLL to the port of Miami so you wouldn't need a car seat.

My other thought - renting a car and driving. Wonder if the car rental companies also rent car seats?

I was wondering the same thing myself. If you find a good company, I'd be interested. We are debating our options as well. Flying from BOS to Miami the day before. Staying at the Intercontinental and then POM the next day. I think there's a shuttle from the airport to the hotel but not sure how to get from the hotel to POM and then POM to the airport. Hmm I'll save this thread and continue looking too.

Good Luck!;)

Archived