SAS Shuttle Service 24/7?

BBsails

We're landing in FLL at 11:00pm the night before our 5:00pm cruise out of POM. I'm trying to decide if we should go directly from the airport to Miami or stay in FLL the night we arrive and take a shuttle to POM the day of the cruise.

One of the deciding factors may be SAS's schedule. I'm guessing they're swamped today and tomorrow with Super Bowl business, so I thought someone here might be able to tell me if they 1) transport from FLL to Miami around 11 pm 2) if we have a Miami hotel the night before the cruise, will they take us from FLL to the Miami hotel, or do they have designated drop-off points in Miami?

Hope this is clear!

Betsy

We've always stayed a hotel close to the airport when flying in late. Last time we flew to FLL, our flight was delayed for 4 hours and we got to the hotel at 3:00 am. SAS picked us up at 10:30 the next morning and drove to Miami. I would not recommend trying to get to a Miami hotel. Just my 2 cents :)

LOL, John. I used to live in Northern VA, but never experienced anything like your recent snow event. I hear you're getting another chance to enjoy the white stuff this week. Better sleep with a straw in your mouth!

Betsy

Archived