Boarding times for Rhapsody of The Seas

Hi all,

I know this is the P & O site but just needed to ask a question about boarding times for ROS lately.

I have just noticed that our cruise departing Sydney to Tasmania on Feb 18th says boarding time is 3.30pm.....This seems really late.

On all of my previous cruises, I have always got on board for lunch time.

Is this something new or do we really have to wait till the afternoon.??

I am just a bit eager to get on and start my holiday.:)

Thanks

Catherine

Hi all,

I know this is the P & O site but just needed to ask a question about boarding times for ROS lately.

I have just noticed that our cruise departing Sydney to Tasmania on Feb 18th says boarding time is 3.30pm.....This seems really late.

On all of my previous cruises, I have always got on board for lunch time.

Is this something new or do we really have to wait till the afternoon.??

I am just a bit eager to get on and start my holiday.:)

Thanks

Catherine

Hi Catherine,

Both times we have sailed on rhapsody we were on the ship by 11am...boarding took about 5 minutes....but you cannot get into your cabin till 1pm.Its great go have some lunch in the windjammer. Once you have checked in and have your cruise card you can go on and of the ship as much as you like before sailing.....we prefer to sit up around the pool,soak up the beauty of Sydney and have a few coldies...have a great cruise.

Col & Di:)

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. I dont think I ever noticed the boarding times before.....Just thought it sounded late to be 3.30pm. Oh well, I will be there around 11.30, so hopefully on board and starting my holidays soon...

Hi Liz, How have you been??? Not sure if you remember but we met on Rhapsody in November 2008. Glad to see we are both able to still keep on cruising. I just love it. Hope to meet up again onboard, oneday.....

Hi Shiona, See you at the M&M.....

Thanks

Catherine:)

Hi all

Hi Liz, How have you been??? Not sure if you remember but we met on Rhapsody in November 2008. Glad to see we are both able to still keep on cruising. I just love it. Hope to meet up again onboard, oneday.....

Hi Catherine. Of course I remembered you I just forgot which ship it was:o. I am sure we will meet again on a ship though we don't do any Aussie ships. Don't have a cruise booked this year as we thought we better get some use out of our caravan;). Looking forward to our South American cruise in March 2011. Rio - San Fran. Lots of CC folk booked on that one too.

Hi Liz

We are in the process of trying to organise a cruise to mexico from LA for next April or May.....There seems so many things to do..We were thinking LA for a few days to do Disneyland, then a 7 day cruise to mexico on Mariner of The Seas, then maybe a few days in Las Vegas and San Diego Zoo. Thank goodness for the internet.....Have been spending hours on the net looking up all sorts of things to do in USA.

Hopefully it all works out...

Hope to chat again

Catherine

PS. Glad you are enjoying your caravan as well. Great relaxing holidays.

Hi Catherine

I noticed that we will be on the same cruise next Thursday. Wondering if we will meet you at the cc m&m!! We are fairly new to the cc forums and don't know how many are likely to turn up to the m&m. We are expecting to have a great time, and like yourself, are looking forward to this one with high anticipation.

Hope to see you on board.

Phil & Carolyn

:)

Archived