First time on Spirit. Info required

i have been on the Destiny and the Celebration but this year in August will be going on the Spirit for the first time. i have searched for information on the all inclusive package on the Spirit but can't seem to find much. does anybody have a list like the one that is available for the celebration and destiny on here?

i have been on the Destiny and the Celebration but this year in August will be going on the Spirit for the first time. i have searched for information on the all inclusive package on the Spirit but can't seem to find much. does anybody have a list like the one that is available for the celebration and destiny on here?

It has a few less drinks on the bar menu than the Celebration. For instance baileys liqueur and Southern Comfort are inluded on Celebration but extra on the Spirit. All the rest is the same as far as I can remember.

The A1 is the best on the Celebration- seem to get more for your A1 i.e. snacks included- you can ask at the bar for nuts and pringles as I remember. Not like that on the Destiny and even the cocktail sex on the beach had a supplement and some cocktails were not included e.g. Alexander- included in A1 on Spirit and Celebration but not on Destiny.

On Spirit Jamesons is not A1 but is on Destiny. Ithink it has something to do with the contract on the Celebration as far as bar services go.

Archived