Have always cruised RC...

tm5to1

They will be more alike than different. Differences are slight. Shows comparable, RCL I think has bigger pools, more beautiful ships, Carnival the cheaper cabins are larger, the balconys themselves are larger on RCL, and when you get into the more expensive cabins on RCL more perks. I think food is served more hours on Carnival to me, RCL late at night, only promenade cafe open or pizza.

...but looking to book a specific cruise on Carnival Liberty. What are some of the differences (both good and bad) I should expect between RC and Carnival? Thanks!!

I've found the food to be overall better on Carnival, particularly in the dining room, while the buffet may be better on RCCL. RCCL has little nightlife while Carnival is way better. Carnival has beeter shows in my opinion.

RCCL has more of a "WOW" factor to most ships while Carnival is run better and is overall more fun for us.

Archived