Three girls in one inside state room

felicia007

A little worried about the shower situation with three ladies trying to get ready at the same time. I think I remember reading once that there are showers in the spa/fitness area that anyone can use, without paying for spa treatments. If so, do they provide hair dryers there as well? We are on the Destiny in March. Anyone have any insight? Thank you!

That ship (I've been on one of the same class) should have the free sauna/steam room/showers in the ladies locker room area. And yes there will be a hair dryer there. I think there is at least 3 showers with at least one being a handicap shower. They have the shampoo/soad dispensers in them too and free towels so no need to bring towel from your room.

The gym facilities including the locker room are included in your cruise fare. The showers are great. They are much larger than the cabin shower. They have multiple shower heads and no curtain grabbing you as they are in their own enclosure. Sauna and Steam rooms are adjacent so you can relax a bit before showering. Clean towels are on the shelves and you just toss the wet towels in the laundry bin. The only downside is having a cabin far away from the gym. If you have an inside on the Lido deck you will really enjoy the benefit.

Definitely can use showers in spa and dryers provided. Also just a heads up here - keep everything put away and luggage under bed - one for dirty laundry and one for shoes (I am sure that with 3 women there will be lots of shoes) First one goes for shower in room while one goes to spa - second one showers in room and first starts to get ready - drying hair, makeup etc or all go to spa and have a girls party and get ready their. Have a blast.

I was one of 3 ladies who shared a cabin on the Carnival Freedom a few years back. Honestly, we never had an issue with the shower....and no one showered at night.

What we did was just rotate who the first one up was each morning. That person would start with the shower, then would dry hair/apply makeup at the vanity, while #2 showered. The last person jumped in the shower while #2 did hair and makeup....you get the point. There is also a mirror inside the closet/clothing cabinet, so if someone gets too slow at the vanity, someone can use that mirror too. I don't think we ever needed more than an hour to do all this!!! And everyone dried hair and did makeup!!!!:D

We hav 3 girls in an interior state room aboard the Legend in June. We have been advised to use the showers in the spa or gym area, as well. Enjoy your cruise!

Just booked my sister and niece in my cabin, so we will have 4 girls! Glad to hear that additional shower facilities will be available.

If you schedule showers you shouldnt have a problem.

ALL of you getting ready at the same time might cut into cruise time a lot.

There is only one outlet (so bring a power cord) to do hair with drying and curling and make up (only one vanity too)

Whoever gets to sleep in the upper bunk should have first dibbs

A little worried about the shower situation with three ladies trying to get ready at the same time. I think I remember reading once that there are showers in the spa/fitness area that anyone can use, without paying for spa treatments. If so, do they provide hair dryers there as well? We are on the Destiny in March. Anyone have any insight? Thank you!

I think it also depends on how big the girls are.:p

Steve

according to a doc i got from a previous cruiser... lots of good tips btw:

· There are showers in the Spa, these aren't the normal cabin showers, they are like the 'rain' showers that you find in some higher end hotels it’s a great place for a guy to go shower while the wife is using the cabin bathroom for a formal night or something.

I highly suggest bringing 2 over the door shoe pocket organizers preferably with clear pockets. You can sometimes find these at the $ store. One for the bathroom door for sunglasses, makeup, brushes, ect and one to hang in the closet area on a hanger for shoes and flip flops. It is soooo much easier getting ready if your stuff is organized and within easy reach. You'll have a great time!

Archived