Bermuda weather in April

sunny sky

I did a land vacation to Bermuda in April once - don't think it got above 70 all week, but we did manage a couple of beach days, largely spent wrapped in a big towel. Also managed to get dandy sunburns, too.

We were in Bermuda the end of April and early May. Weather was wonderful for sightseeing, and laying on the beach, but you could not go in the water. It was ice cold. There were school kids on the beach for a science project and they were wearing coats.

We have been to Bermuda 3 times. You can take to ferry or bus around the island. It is really cheep,safe and the transportation pass is good for either one. You can check out The Swizzle Inn, (It is a landmark bar-restaurant) It is across the street from the Aquarium. Go over to St. George and see the forts, and in Hamilton you can shop. Check out bermudatourism dot com Have fun and enjoy:)

Did you happen to go in April as well? What were the seas like at that time? Thanks so much!

We were there the end of April, 2nd week of May, and the end of July. Both April & May the water was too cold to go in. But beaufitul sunny skies. No real problem with the sea execpt on the July cruise we had a storm and had 12 ft waves. Just took 1 Bonnie and no problem. Kids didn't need anything.

I would be leery. I certainly couldn't imagine you can sit on a beach in Georgia in April and isn't Bermuda on the same latitude?

Actually it is across from the Carolinas and is in the Gulf Stream which keeps it warmer than the Carolinas! We have sailed to Bermuda in the Spring and it has always been pleasant. Did go to the great beaches but did not swim. We do wish RCL would bring back 7 day cruises to Bermuda with a 3 day stop in Hamilton. I know, they need smaller ships, but I wish for that as well!

Archived