What's that white area? (star caribe)

DDDDale

On the caribe deck of the star there is a white area behind the laundromat. I'm thinking of switching to a cabin across from there (C315-C320) so I'm just wondering what is there and if it would generate noise etc.

I don't know about the Star, but last year we were on the Crown on Caribe deck and we were directly across the hall from the "white area". I had asked about it on here but no one knew. Well, it was the crew area with the crew elevator that they used for bringing all the luggage and room service to the guests!

It didn't ruin our trip or anything, but had I known I definitely would have chosen another cabin. The worst part was embarkation and the night before debarkation - all the luggage being brought in & out. It was a little noisy also with room service carts clanking around. HTH.

Christie

I don't know about the Star, but last year we were on the Crown on Caribe deck and we were directly across the hall from the "white area". I had asked about it on here but no one knew. Well, it was the crew area with the crew elevator that they used for bringing all the luggage and room service to the guests!

It didn't ruin our trip or anything, but had I known I definitely would have chosen another cabin. The worst part was embarkation and the night before debarkation - all the luggage being brought in & out. It was a little noisy also with room service carts clanking around. HTH.

Christie

Thanks Christie, It's too bad that Princess doesn't label those "white areas" so everybody would know exactly what to expect.

Dale

Thanks Christie, It's too bad that Princess doesn't label those "white areas" so everybody would know exactly what to expect. Dale

In essence it is. White means crew area.

And I am sure they would not put some noisy activity in the middle of the cabin area. Those are all downstairs in the bottom of the ship.

Archived