NCL Spirit - Changes to Suites Post - Drydock?

Rowan555

We are considering one of the deck 9 aft penthouse suites on the Spirit for next year. This is a splurge for us, as we normally book inside cabins! We looked at some pre-drydock photos we found online, and dh was unimpressed with what he saw - mainly how dark and drab the rooms looked, not to mention the tiny television! If anyone has been in one of these suites, would you mind posting your thoughts? And if you have photos, I would LOVE to see them - you can post here or email me Rowan555 at gmail. THANKS SO MUCH! This is our 15th anniversary cruise and we want to make it really special.

There has been rumors about a courtyard being added to both the Spirit and the Dawn during their next drydock but it never has been anounced. I did hear that the spirit was supposed to get them on the last drydock but the components did not arrive in time to complete durng the alotted time.

Usually the aft penthouses are a great place to stay. i don't know from experience.

We are considering one of the deck 9 aft penthouse suites on the Spirit for next year. This is a splurge for us, as we normally book inside cabins! We looked at some pre-drydock photos we found online, and dh was unimpressed with what he saw - mainly how dark and drab the rooms looked, not to mention the tiny television! If anyone has been in one of these suites, would you mind posting your thoughts? And if you have photos, I would LOVE to see them - you can post here or email me Rowan555 at gmail. THANKS SO MUCH! This is our 15th anniversary cruise and we want to make it really special.

We have been on the aft on the Spirit twice before and are booked this November in suite 9710. The suites on the aft are great and all decorated different. They are bright and roomy.The balcony is worth the price alone. With the suite comes all the perks. Go to cruisestaterooms.com and you can see great pictures of these suites. The problem is once you go to suites you will not want to go back to anything else.

I too, would love some recent pictures of these aft suites. We have 9210 booked for our 20th anniversary next April and we are very excited! ;)

well i see you and rowan555 are both STRAYING from being carnival regulars. i am real excited about something different. isn't it great ncl post their schedule so far out.

Yes, Carnival is the only line I have ever been on...I like cruising out of the Gulf Coast ports so that I can drive to them. I have just began being an "at home" travel agent; so I decided that I needed to branch out and see what the other cruise lines have to offer so I can give first hand accounts to people. Yeah, it's a tuff job. ;) haha Conveniently my 20th anniversary is next April and the NCL Spirit is going to a few ports that we have not been to....so combine that with the great rates that they are running with suites and onboard credit...and taa-daa I have a Penthouse suite booked for next April. I want to know everything that I can find out about the Spirit and NCL in general. The suite perks that I have read so far seem amazing and I am wondering why I waited so long to try NCL! haha :D

Archived