Northeast Snowstorm this weekend?

RKardos1

We are neighbors Rich, I'm across the way in Nashua.....

I hope all the New Englanders enjoy the snow storm. Of course when the Patriots win, it will make the digging out a little easier !!!

GO PATRIOTS !!!!!!!

I'm same town near ... North End, near Holman Stadium..... small world.

The PATS will win and we will be watching on the ocean!!!! GO PATS!!!!!:D

The problem with your plan of maybe going Sunday night or Monday morning is this: if your flight cancels, many other flights will cancel as well. All those people, including you, will go standby on the "next available flight" whenever that will be. The passengers that are already confirmed and ticketed for those later flights will of course go on them. You may not depending on how many people are ahead of you on the standby list. My advice would be to go to the airport as soon as you can either Friday night or really early Saturday morning and try to go standby on an earlier flight. If a FLL flight doesn't work, try Miami or West Palm Beach as alternates if they let you. It will be easier to get on then since many people will try to wait it out and see what happens. Remember, the early bird get the seat.

I am in Upstate NY and just saw on the weather channel that the storm is going south of us and will go through the mid-atlantic states and then up the coast.

Sorry guys had to reply to that message. The snow will help the patriots play even better!!!!!!!! I am a nurse and I am already trying to figure out how to dig myself out Sunday am to get to work!!!!! Hope you get to your flight safe!! Have a great cruise!!!!!

Barbara

Hi neighbors!! I'm in Haverhill MA, and yes....

GO PATS!!!!!

Wog, have a good time!!!! Take care of the Enchantment for me, 2/19th!!!!

You bet I will. We may cause her to be a little dry, but that's what vacation with no kids is for right? PATS WILL WIN SUNDAY!

dad son team, brought up a good point re: getting a flight out after the snow hits the ground. Whlie not cruise related, I was in a situation a few years ago when weather problems (ice) shut down the airport and sat around all of the next day as a standby waiting for a seat to become available. Winter travel can be touch and go.

Frank

Eeekkkk... I'm starting to freak out. We are scheduled to fly out on Sunday morning to FLL from PHL for a Monday cruise. My DH is flipping out and wants to leave Friday or Saturday instead. Latest weather looks like its gonna start sometime Saturday. Anybody else in this situation?

i spend a lot of time in phl airport. i have seen it operate in all kinds of weather,

given the forcast snow will taper off sunday am, i would say once you get to the airport remain calm and expect a delay and i think you should get to fll. sometime on sunday. good luck and have a great cruise. also this is why it pays to go a day early!

dean & alice:)

• 2 weeks later...
Eeekkkk... I'm starting to freak out. We are scheduled to fly out on Sunday morning to FLL from PHL for a Monday cruise. My DH is flipping out and wants to leave Friday or Saturday instead. Latest weather looks like its gonna start sometime Saturday. Anybody else in this situation?

how'd you make out? You get there safe and sound?

Archived