Going acroos Atlantic April 2010

95roadking

Last year my brother and I went on a Transatlantic in November. The seas were quiet for the 8 days it took to cross the Atlantic. We spoke with others on board that had taken multiple transatlantic cruises and they said on a whole the voyages were smooth both in November and April. Another couple said they hit a very bad storm but it was handled well by the size of the ship.

Another idea is to look at cruise critic reviews of Transatlantic trips. I have found that on the whole the authors of the reviews do not usually mention terriible storms.

Let us face it though we cannot really depend on the weather. At least it is not hurricane season.

I will be joining you on the Navigator with 5 others. Just a little note that we all just received cruise credits because prices have dropped from when we originally booked. If your price has dropped, give them a call. That is all it takes to receive the credit. Bon Voyage.

We cross the Atlantic in April on the Naviagator of the Seas. We leave from Miami and next hit land at the Canary Islands. What kind of weather and seas might we encounter?

See you there :)

Really wish we were able to join you all - we did the east bound TA on Navigator in November and we had a wonderful time - great weather for the whole crossing. One rocky day one day out from La Palma but apart from that it was a beautifully calm crossing on the lovely Navigator.

Gill

HI Edward 50

I saw you mention the price drops. Did you use a travel agent to book or did you book directly through Royal Carribean to get the onboard credits because of the price drop?

Our cruise price includes 2 nights in Rome, transfer from port to Rome and from hotel to airport in Rome and the flight back to Miami. Is this your package too?

Any information would lhelp.

Thanks,

95roadking

HI Edward 50

I saw you mention the price drops. Did you use a travel agent to book or did you book directly through Royal Carribean to get the onboard credits because of the price drop?

Our cruise price includes 2 nights in Rome, transfer from port to Rome and from hotel to airport in Rome and the flight back to Miami. Is this your package too?

Any information would lhelp.

Thanks,

95roadking

I booked in Canadian directly through RCCL. Do not worry about extra days or other add-on it is the price of the room that you need to compare. If you booked on line or phone call RCCL direct. If you booked through your TA phone the TA. If the price of your room has been reducted they will apply a on board credit. Good luck.

Really wish we were able to join you all - we did the east bound TA on Navigator in November and we had a wonderful time - great weather for the whole crossing. One rocky day one day out from La Palma but apart from that it was a beautifully calm crossing on the lovely Navigator.

Gill

It was the same on the Voyager TA in November/December with the same route. However, the Norwegian Gem on her way to New York on a more northerly route was rocking and rolling.

We cross the Atlantic in April on the Naviagator of the Seas. We leave from Miami and next hit land at the Canary Islands. What kind of weather and seas might we encounter?

We have done 18 transatlantic crossings totalling over 300 days and to be honest the number of BAD days we have encountered would probably be less than 10 and 5 of those were on 1 crossing, percentage wise it is less than we get when we cruise the Caribbean:), have 2 more in April & October booked this year, we perhaps have been lucky but as the weather has been worldwide this winter who knows what we might encounter!!!

Archived