Entertainment on Emerald

Pacificana

I'm also just back and I thought the entertainment was great. I had no chance to rest at all, between trivia (several times a day), line dancing, movies at all hours, lectures, and the evening shows. I thought the dancers and singers were great, but the productions were a little silly. The show band was fabulous, as were the different quartets and groups that performed in the Piazza. Seating was very hard in the Theatre, but we pretty much always have that problem as we never come early. The recreation staff was very friendly, and some, especially Callie, went out of their way to enhance your experience. We ate late so we didn't get to see much of the comedians or the magician, but we heard good things about them. I for one can't wait to go back. I just wish they'd serve decent coffee in the dining rooms. :cool:

Does anyone know the names of the 4 main singers in the production shows? I know one was Nick & that's all I can remember. The red haired girl was FABULOUS and we'd love to see if she has done theatre productions on land, or has other plans than her cruise ship gig. Those 4 singers were really good - at first I thought they were lip singing, but after watching them a few times, I don't think they were.

Archived