Black Sea Port

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldnt post his gmal adress either so I just wrote sergo22yalta at gmail.com and it seems to work (obviosly a proper sign substitution has to be made in order for the address to be correct)

That said - please see applicable part of my "Just Returned from Footsteps of the Cossacks" thread in the River Cruises Section that applies to Sergey. In short - he is simply FANTASTIC!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Misty [and anyone else]

I'm having trouble accessing 'Lena' with the address you gave in another post. Do you/anyone have a more comprehensive address for her or the recommendation of another guide for Odessa. Thanks

Misty [and anyone else]

I'm having trouble accessing 'Lena' with the address you gave in another post. Do you/anyone have a more comprehensive address for her or the recommendation of another guide for Odessa. Thanks

Hi Paula

The address I have is lena@empire-tour.net so if that is the same as you have let me know and I will chase it up further for you.

Yes, that's the address that I have. I have been using it as an email address. Am I correctin this?

Yes Paula, that is the email adress I have. Leave it with me and I will chase it up and get back to you soon.

Cheers, Judy

In case you thought I had forgotten I should have the email address for Odessa in the next couple of days. Apparently the manager has changed and I am waiting for the new email address.

Sorry all to have taken so long but I have been waiting for the info from my contact. It appears they have been having problems with their emails not getting through. Old Pete was spot on, thanks for your input, and the address to use is incoming@empire-tour.net or if you have trouble there you can contact Yulia at ulia11111@inbox.ru

I am sure you will all love Odessa, we found it so clean, pretty and well maintained in contrast to all those wonderful ruins. Do ask your guide to show you "Mother-in-laws bridge" !!!, well worth a visit.

Cheers Misty

Re: Mothers-in-Law Bridge: seems there is a tradition to hang a padlock with the couple's names on it - wish I knew it before-hand :(

It is actually pretty easy to get to even on one's-own:

if you are standing my the Duke Monument facing the Potemkin Steps & Marine Terminal: turn left on the Primorsky Blvd and continue until you pass a small collonade (probably no more than 1/2 mile if that).

The bridge will be right in front of you shoretly there-after

Here is a photo :o

100_2398.jpg.e47fc40252c1474f45deece762c4d82a.jpg

Archived