Daily Compass Freedom of the Seas - Eastern (1/31/10 sailing)

duffsdad

Thanks bunches!...been reading these boards for months in anticipation of 2/28 FOS sailing...looks like there are a few new and different things to look forward to per this compass. Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Do you remember when you sailed into St. Thomas were you not able to get off the ship until 11:00? On the compass, it states the ship arrives at 8:30 but the itinerary shows 11-7 in port. Thanks I am booked on a sail and wanted to double check the times we would be off the ship

Do you remember when you sailed into St. Thomas were you not able to get off the ship until 11:00? On the compass, it states the ship arrives at 8:30 but the itinerary shows 11-7 in port. Thanks I am booked on a sail and wanted to double check the times we would be off the ship

During this sailing, we arrived early in St. Thomas (8:00 am) due to leaving Coco Cay early two days prior because of bad weather. We were allowed to get off the ship. Future cruises would arrive at the normal time of 11:00 am.

Thanks so much I was looking for some updated ones. Hope you had a great cruise. How was Allan Brooks as cruise director? Did they change the early dinner to 5:30 for all future cruises? Thanks again.

I thought Allan Brooks was great. He was very entertaining at the shows. He is funny and quick witted when dealing with the passengers. During the "Dancin' in the Streets" parade through the Promenade, he plays the indian of the Village People and is great.

The ship was great. The weather not so much till we got to St. Thomas amd St. Maarten. The sea days were very windy on deck.

Archived