Jewel-bed types in outside cabin for 4

tinker

We are on the Jewel in April and booked and outside obstructed view cabin on deck 8.

It is a cabin for four, though there will be three of us and hoping our adult DD has the option of not sleeping in a wall bunk.

Does anyone know if the layout for these cabins is two pull down bunks from the wall, trundle from under the bed or maybe a pull out couch/chair bed?

Thanks!

We are on the Jewel in April and booked and outside obstructed view cabin on deck 8.

It is a cabin for four, though there will be three of us and hoping our adult DD has the option of not sleeping in a wall bunk.

Does anyone know if the layout for these cabins is two pull down bunks from the wall, trundle from under the bed or maybe a pull out couch/chair bed?

Thanks!

I will tell you what I know. Hopefully someone with direct experience will confirm or correct what I say.

I have not been on the Jewel. We are a family of 4 and I have researched and tried to find cabins that actually have the 2 upper and 2 lower configuration. I have only found quads that are three lower and 1 upper on the Spirit and newer NCL ships (Dawn, Star, and Jewel class).

We have sailed the Dawn in an outside cabin for 4. After sailing Carnival a few times, I was quite surprised at just how small the cabin was. That being said, you can avoid the wall to wall bed thing by having the cabin steward remove the small round table and then drag one of the lower beds forward. Then take the trundle bed and place it under the window long ways, making a U shape. This way everyone can get out of their bed without disturbing everyone else. My daughter and I did this so it is easy tom move the beds. I then instructed the steward to leave them like that for the whole cruise.:D

HTH

Jackie

Sailing the Jewel 6/26/10

Archived