Anyone have recent pics of Monarch of the Seas&current Bahamas Weather!!!

But Disney Magic is stuck in port today! They were supposed to dock this morning but 50 MPH winds. Expected to dock in Port Canaveral late tonight or early tomorrow leaving about 5000 passengers displaced! Both exiting and new passengers will face issues with travel plans. Hotels and airport have both been notified!

Just wondering if any of you good people have any recent pictures of Monarch of the Seas and what is the weather like at the moment in the Bahamas - we cruise on the 22nd of this month :cool:

We love the Monarch and will be on her again March 5th. Can't wait!! Sorry, I don't know how to upload pictures.

For a good weather site check out-

http://www.wunderground.com

We were on the Monarch in March of Last year, and will traveling on here again on April 26th. Here is an album of some of the photos that we took while on last years cruise. Great ship. Great crew. Don't let the first couple of photos surprise you, they are of the Disney Wonder as she was leaving PC on the day before our cruise. There ARE many photos of Monarch and of Nassau. Hope you enjoy.

Rusty

http://family.webshots.com/album/570678033DpHRLE

We were on the Monarch in March of Last year, and will traveling on here again on April 26th. Here is an album of some of the photos that we took while on last years cruise. Great ship. Great crew. Don't let the first couple of photos surprise you, they are of the Disney Wonder as she was leaving PC on the day before our cruise. There ARE many photos of Monarch and of Nassau. Hope you enjoy.

Rusty

http://family.webshots.com/album/570678033DpHRLE

Rusty,

Thank you so much for posting those pics, they looked just beautiful - i see you were in cabin 8050-we are booked into 8070, 3 girls??? I suppose we'll find it tight??!!!! And we have a connecting cabin that we dont really want? Did you ever have a connecting door and if you did, did it cause any problems? The weather looked really lovely in March last year, i do hope we see some sun next week, us Irish people dont see it very often!!:)

Archived