Thoughts about SeaDream in Norway

alexandra cruiser

I am booked on my first SD cruise in June, but saw on blog where they ll be doing Norwegian cruise in 2011..can t seem to get it on website tho. What are your thoughts about proposed cruise to Fjiords? Is this more a ship for warm weather? Would love to book that one on my June cruise, isn t there a discount for that?Love this website, always get the info I need.Thanks in advance.;)

I found it on the website. Just look up all voyages and the new ones are there. The 2 Norwegian cruises are on SDI. Cruise #11122 leaves on May28 from Hamburg for 11 nights and ends in Bergen,and #11123 leaves from Bergen on June 8 for 10 nights and ends in Copenhagen. I think it will be interesting to see how the yachts deal with the cold waters of the north of Europe. But we decided to give it a try. We are booked on the Stockholm to Stockholm cruise leaving on June 29. I chose that because I thought the weather would be better in July than late May or early June.

You should be able to get a discount if you book on board your June cruise. Don't know what kind of discount they will be offering then.

Cammiem, that was helpful, did get scedule from your blog..and interview with the Captain great...did get original info from a new blog Luxurycruiseblog, or something..sounds like it might be a great cruise destination, will check out booking it on ship for a discount..Hope you get some type of cut from bookings that read about ship on your website...:)

Cammiem, that was helpful, did get scedule from your blog..and interview with the Captain great...did get original info from a new blog Luxurycruiseblog, or something..sounds like it might be a great cruise destination, will check out booking it on ship for a discount..Hope you get some type of cut from bookings that read about ship on your website...:)

Glad it helped. :) Thanks for the kind words.

Definitely book while onboard. Every discount, no matter its size, helps.

Archived