Difficulty Contacting Royal

You have to do a little looking. My first TA was GREAT! However, he left the business and his replacement is good. If you have a bad TA, change TAs. There are plenty of good ones out there, and some that are really great.

For example, there was a recent price drop for a group of us. We contacted the TA and got the price reduction. Then there was another price drop. This time none of us contacted the TA and we were all surprised when we received the price reduction in the mail.

My TA is very responsive. Just not as knowledgeable as my former TA, who was also very responsive. Just shop around for a while until you find one that treats you right.

You are very fortunate to have the TA you have. I don't think I will ever book through RCCL direct again.

Just got off the phone with someone at Royal...what a shocker, only waited a minute or two on hold today. I am now being told that my electronic documents will not be avaialble for another TWO WEEKS. Luggage tags will be mailed after that. I guess I should have booked this thing another way. Hoping that they are truly available when they say they will be.

Archived