Best Beach by Taxi

stefyo

We took a taxi van to Sea Grape Beach. It was a great day. Since the beaches are free and public there was a couple there renting chairs and umberellas. I think it was $10 per beach item. The taxi van was like $14 round trip as I recall. There was food and vendors on the beach.

I would highly recommend it for a totally relaxing day!

slkmbz,

Can you elaborate on the kind of food the vendors were selling? Did you try any? I am thinking of going either to Sea Grape or Royal Palms, and definitely need a beach with food available, drinks, chairs/umbrellas. Will have a 6 and a 8 yr old with me.

Thanks,

D

Can you elaborate on the kind of food the vendors were selling? Did you try any? I am thinking of going either to Sea Grape or Royal Palms, and definitely need a beach with food available, drinks, chairs/umbrellas. Will have a 6 and a 8 yr old with me.

Both of those locations have what you're looking for, including a full beach bar that serves food...like burgers and fries, as well as some local specialties. :D

Royal Palms has a website with a menu and webcams:

http://www.reefgrill.net/

Thanks for the reply.

I saw, on a picture, the chairs all lined up, in rows. Don't they allow the chairs to be moved so that they are in a single line?

Sea Grape you can move the chairs where you like. We did this at Courtyard (right next to Sea Grape) and it was fine. As mentioned burgers, fries, drinks, taxi stand, outdoor shower, rest room, water sports, everything right there.

Archived