How big are the wow phones

38anchor

Just thinking about getting a couple of these on our upcoming cruise as we are traveling with my partners parents. As they have never cruised before, and as we don't want to be 'tied to the hip' with them all the time, we thought these may come in quite useful.

Does anyone know hoe big/small they are, or even better, does anyone have any pics. As I don't bother with a 'bag' or anything like that on board, it would be a good idea to see what size they are for carrying around everywhere.

Just thinking about getting a couple of these on our upcoming cruise as we are traveling with my partners parents. As they have never cruised before, and as we don't want to be 'tied to the hip' with them all the time, we thought these may come in quite useful.

Does anyone know hoe big/small they are, or even better, does anyone have any pics. As I don't bother with a 'bag' or anything like that on board, it would be a good idea to see what size they are for carrying around everywhere.

They are the size of iPhones.......because they are iPhones!

Do the Royal Connect Phones come with belt clips or some sort of holder?

Great question - or even some hind of case. I have an iphone and I know that I would be petrified of dropping it without being in its protective case.

Just thinking about lying out by the pool to - I don't tend to use a bag so would probably just be on the floor with my coverup (and obligatory drink :D)

The Royal Connect phone has a plastic casing around it, but no clip or holster. I'm holding it right now and it's pretty sturdy. I am also able to slide my SeaPass card in the casing between the cover and the phone.

It also has the Cruise Compass, updated twice a day. I have been using it all week, more so than the paper Compass.

The Royal Connect phone has a plastic casing around it, but no clip or holster. I'm holding it right now and it's pretty sturdy. I am also able to slide my SeaPass card in the casing between the cover and the phone.

It also has the Cruise Compass, updated twice a day. I have been using it all week, more so than the paper Compass.

Hey Mickey, hope you're having a good time!

How did you know where to go for the Royal Connect Phone? I read your post about picking it up in the Comedy Club. Others said they got there's at guest services. It seems to change. How did you know?

I kind of stumbled into it. I had read that you needed to go to the Conference Center. On the way down there I passed the Comedy Club where the lady was seated with the registrations. She said it changes all the time.

Your best bet is to go to the Comedy Club, then the Conference Center, then Guest Services.

I kind of stumbled into it. I had read that you needed to go to the Conference Center. On the way down there I passed the Comedy Club where the lady was seated with the registrations. She said it changes all the time.

Your best bet is to go to the Comedy Club, then the Conference Center, then Guest Services.

Thanks!!!:)

Archived