How far.....

If you are referring to your Set Sail pass, I just did it yesterday for a cruise May 3, 2010. I probably could have done it even sooner, but I was not in a huge hurry. Log in to your account to view your cruises and after you select your cruise it should say if you are able to do your Set Sail pass.

in advance of your cruise can you print out all of your cruise documents online? Thanks!

Not sure what you mean with "all" of your cruise documents.

Your SetSail Pass can be printed after your final payment has been processed.

If you are getting edocs, you can print them as soon as you got them, which is around the same time as people get their paper docs (that´s if they still get them;)).

Do NOT bother wasting paper and printing out "all your documents," which is nothing but crap you can read on the website.

After final payment is made, you can print your one-page setsail pass, which is all you need besides your ID and credit card.

If you are talking about your cruise documents, I just got mine today for our April 4th cruise (48 days!!). I printed my set sail pass almost a month ago.

As amybeth said, you don't need all 17 pages of your cruise dox, but I'm such a geek I printed them all! I just feel better about doing the doc dance if I actually have the dox in hand!:D:o

Archived