Thank You Princess..Mahalo!

grandmaa

Hello all from the Pacific Ocean on our way to Hawaii. We were very very fortunate to be upgraded at the pier, BIG SURPRISE, to a balcony cabin from an unobstructed cabin. So Thank You Thank You Princess!!! Just to let you know that the ship has been rocking and rolling since we left the San Pedro dock...the captain said it should get better in the next day.

Mahalo and Aloha!

Congratulations!

We just left the Golden yesterday and are doing laundry and getting ready for work tomorrow. We are still on the ship in spirit!

If you get a chance to see Duo Alia in the Piazza the first and second sea day these two women are amazing. They only perform twice on the first day and three times on the second day. They never had another performance for the rest of the cruise.

We took video and will be placing it on YouTube soon.

The International Cafe is wonderful for the Breakfast Egg, cheese, bacon on english muffin! We saw The Executive Chef get one so we followed his lead!

Toward the end of the cruise there was a comedy performance by Kelly Monteith one show one evening and two the next evening so you have a chance to see him. He was on BBC for years and his show is hilarious!

Enjoy MUTS at night if you get a chance. We thought it would be silly, but it was very fun, cozy with wool blankets, popcorn, cookies and milk and pizza offered to you!

The lei making class was fun and I wished I would have done the Ribbon Lei Making class too because you have something to bring home.

Have a blast!

Lin

Thanks Lin for the info. The Duo Alia were not in the Piazza on Sunday or Monday..maybe they got off. We had Uber Rossi "Acro Crazy Comedy". I did sign up for the flower lei class and today I took the hula class..what a hoot!!! Also had Pub Lunch today. Nicer venue than Horizon Court and the mashed peas were interesting!! We did call the dine line to sign up for the Chef's Table..hope we get it. Will look at your blog to see how the entertainment compares with your cruise. Because it is Valentine's Weekend there was a Renewal of Vows ceremony in the piazza with the Captain performing the ceremony and then who ever wanted could get a certificate. Nice touch.

Regards,

Anita

Archived