Dover/Tilbury/Harwich

ruddock

These 3 towns imo should be avoided at all costs.....Very high unemployment with mass influx from illegal immigrants which has hindered and caused friction and only made these towns far worse.....Above average crime figures with assault being high on the list.

All 3 towns are offer virtually nothing for visitors apart from Dover castle and the war caves.

Tilbury is a very bleak place with crime aplenty.....From the cruise terminal its a good 10 minute walk to the train station...This walk comprises of open fields on one side whilst Tilbury docks is the other side...I kid you not this town is not for the faint hearted.

These 3 towns imo should be avoided at all costs.....Very high unemployment with mass influx from illegal immigrants which has hindered and caused friction and only made these towns far worse.....Above average crime figures with assault being high on the list.

All 3 towns are offer virtually nothing for visitors apart from Dover castle and the war caves.

Tilbury is a very bleak place with crime aplenty.....From the cruise terminal its a good 10 minute walk to the train station...This walk comprises of open fields on one side whilst Tilbury docks is the other side...I kid you not this town is not for the faint hearted.

I think that most commercial ports can be described as you have these three.They are never the most luxurious places on Earth nor the safest.

Archived