Moby Dick vs. Captain Marvin's, vs. Stingray Sailing

PAcruiser116

Stingray Sailing w/o a doubt. Y'all don't have to go looking for chip. He will find your group as he walks the street asking your name. Their emails are lighting quick to respond. Great trip and excellent crew. Also, the catamaran is a LOT more stable than the single hull boats that venture out to the reef. Take a look at the other rigs out there while your playing with the rays and notice how the others are rocking and how smooth chips boat is laying on the water. We have used him twice in the past.

I just got back and used Moby Dick's. We had about 50-60 people on our boat. While I loved the excursion (it was the highlight of our trip) I was not in love with number of people on our boat.

I know that the boat was full and stand by's did get on due to no-shows. But honestly, I would tell you go with Captain Marvin's, Nativeway or Stingray Sailing if you could.

We just got back from our cruise on 4/1. We used Captain Marvin's and had a great time. It was the height of spring break, and we had 21 people on our boat. We were glad to have such a small number, especially when we were got to the sandbar and saw other boats with 50+ people trying to get off the boats! When we docked, Captain Marvin was there and greeted us, shook our hands, and asked about our experience. He's 93, and is still such a part of his business. Great experience!!

Archived