Tampa - day of departure, what time....

tcs1366

Last time I was on Carnival, we were able to get on the ship early enough... i recall having lunch at 11:30am.... that was out of Cape Canaveral.

We leaving out of Tampa this time, and the couple are currently staying with, she said we can't get on early and does not want to get there until about 2pm.

She was saying on a different line, i dont recall which one she mentioned, Royal Caribbean maybe... that they said, "we're not ready for you, so you can't board yet."... and they all had to wait in the terminal.

To me and DH, we think that 2pm sort of late. There are 25 in our party... and i was hoping to be on and "comfy" around noon.

Does anyone know when we'd be able to get on?

Thanks in Advance,

TCS

We got to the port in Tampa (Legend) around 11-ish last month, and were on board before noon. Breezed right thru all the little stops along the way... health form, check-in, security, etc. Just had to wait a little bit before actual boarding. I love going early... it's almost like having an extra day.

As with the others, I've been on the Carnival Inspiration before, or right around, noon.

I'd go earlier than 2 - probably shoot for 11:30 or so. If something is up and you cannot get on early, just walk over to the Channelside complex & have a drink. There are a number of places there to get a drink & sit inside if the weather is not good, or outside in the courtyard if the weather is nice (the wine shop sells single beers & single glasses of wine, served in to go cups, for very reasonable prices; you can't leave the courtyard area with them but if the weather is nice it's a good way to kill an hour).

Archived