Wine Package

skyebluetravels

I am traveling on the Legend in July. I remember when I traveled on the Liberty last summer I was able to buy a wine package. I remember purchasing 7 bottles at once rather than a bottle each night at dinner and I saved money. I have searched the Carnival website and looked under the gifts available for purchase and didn't see anything. Am I going crazy? Was it maybe a different cruise line I did this with? Does this sound familiar to to anyone?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

I am traveling on the Legend in July. I remember when I traveled on the Liberty last summer I was able to buy a wine package. I remember purchasing 7 bottles at once rather than a bottle each night at dinner and I saved money. I have searched the Carnival website and looked under the gifts available for purchase and didn't see anything. Am I going crazy? Was it maybe a different cruise line I did this with? Does this sound familiar to to anyone?

Thanks for your help

Cheers

There definitely is a wine package - 2 in fact - regular and 'premium' - 5 bottles I believe? I saw them selling this in the Atrium lobby upon boarding - or you can get it in the dining room at dinner.....not sure if you can purchase this in advance of the cruise??

Ok thanks so much, glad I wasn't going crazy. Does anyone have a listing of the wines that are offered under the different wine packages? I would like to be able to review so I get the best bang for my buck.

Here's the info on the packages, you can't purchase until on board either at a table they have set up on embarkation day or from Formalities or from your waiter in the MDR.

• Deluxe Package - 5 Wines for $104 (save $31)

o Korbel Brut

o Beringer White Zinfandel

o Mondavi Private Select Chardonnay

o Folonari Pinot Grigio

o Brancott Sauvignon Blanc

o Alban St. Pre Vouvray

o Rex Goliath Pinot

o McGuigan Merlot

o Black Opal Shiraz

o Fetzer Cabernet

o George Duboeuf Beaujolais Village

• Premium Package – 5 Wines for $150 (save $45)

o Domain Chandon Brut

o Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio

o Mondavi Fume Blanc

o William Fevre Chablis

o KJ Grand Reserve Chardonnay

o Jekel Pinot Noir

o Rutherford Hill Merlot

o Wolf Blass President Select Shiraz

o Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon

o Castillo D’Albola Chianti Classico Reserva

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Here's the link:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/carnival-wine-packages.aspx

Archived