Cozumel Ruins...which tour??? help

Manetamers

I would say TULUM without a doubt. Book it through the ship. You will take a 45 min ferry to the mainland and then its about 45 min bus ride. It may seem long but it is FANTASTIC. It was GORGEOUS. The way EL CASTILLO over looks the water. It even has a beach where you can go into the water. So brink the bathing suits. It is by far one of our FAVORITE trips. You probably could book it on your own but since you have to do the ferry and bus/cab plus park entrance fee, it would be cheaper to book through the cruiseline. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this!!!!

I would say TULUM without a doubt. Book it through the ship. You will take a 45 min ferry to the mainland and then its about 45 min bus ride. It may seem long but it is FANTASTIC. It was GORGEOUS. The way EL CASTILLO over looks the water. It even has a beach where you can go into the water. So brink the bathing suits. It is by far one of our FAVORITE trips. You probably could book it on your own but since you have to do the ferry and bus/cab plus park entrance fee, it would be cheaper to book through the cruiseline. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this!!!!

Thanks for the help...

If you pick Tulum, don't forget to bring sunscreen, water and a hat - it is brutally hot with no shade. Also, if you are prone to seasickness, that ferry ride to the mainland is FAST and FURIOUS - be prepared!;) IMHO, the ruins are impressive, and you'll want to enjoy them.:)

Don't know about the ferry but at the site yes there are. When I did Tulum I was on RCI (Jewel of the Seas), and we were at playa del carmen. Never actually did the trip from Cozumel. I just know how Carnival does it is all. I know that Tulum is beautiful, and YOU WILL LOVE IT.

Archived