Olympics on Board

hkarnie

Hi, everyone!

I certainly don't want to spend all my cruise time in front of a TV, but I didn't realize when we booked our trip (leaving Thursday) that it would be in the middle of the Olympics! I love the Winter Olympics.

So, I was just wondering, if anyone has just gotten off a ship, perhaps, if RCL is doing anything special for the Games. It wouldn't have occurred to me until so many people came back reporting on the cool things that were going on for the Super Bowl.

Anyone know anything?

Hi,

Would love to hear about that, I am boarding on February 28th, men's finals in hockey, game at 12:30pm, does anybody know if there's a bar/pub that would show the olympics, since its boarding day, I think my chances are small...

Thanks

newlu

We were on Indy in the Med during F1 season. I did ask at Guest Services whether they could request RCTV to show the race and they said they would ask. Anyway, happened to be scrolling through the channels at the right time and there it was.... on a German speaking channel!

Archived