I need some driving music....

skyblueeyes742

We are going to be driving from Okla to Mobile which is about 13 hours and I can't think of any good driving music to put on cd. What songs do you like to listen to while driving?

Foghat's 'Slow Ride'

The Tubes' 'She's a Beauty'

The B-52s 'Love Shack'

That'll get you started. :D

We are going to be driving from Okla to Mobile which is about 13 hours and I can't think of any good driving music to put on cd. What songs do you like to listen to while driving?

Both CD's by "Lady Antebellum" are great as well as the newer CD by the

Eagles double Album its great, we also listen to books on CD that makes the time go fast, Stephen king, Clive Cussler etc. But going to the Port... you will be so stoked, it probably doesn't matter, ZZtop is good, Creedence, Lynard Skynard, all Classic Rock!!! Have a Fantastic Cruise!

Ahhh driving music!

grab Zac Brown's the Foundation album!

Jamey Johnson "Mowing Down the Roses",

Nickeback "rock Star", Elivs "Jail house Rock", "

Miranda Lambert's anything!

Terri Clark's "A lil Gasoline", Chris Ledoux's "Cowboy Cadillac", Willie Nelson's On the road again,Look for some Jerry Clower stories, Dont know how you feel about the Dixie Chicks, "Wide open spaces",David Allen Coe's "You never called me by my name" Trent Wilmon "feel's like a good one coming on!"

White Stripes "Icky Thump" LOVE THAT ONE!

Janis Joplin's "Mercede's Benz",and "Bobby Magee" Sugarland "Down in Mississippi" Little Feat " Dixie Chicken" Steve Earle "Copper Head Road" "Guitar Town", Gary Allan "

Blake Shelton "Cotton picking Time","Some Beach" "Hillbilly Bone" Billy Currington "Good Directions" Sara Evans "Coal Mine" "suds in the bucket"

Jimi Hendrix's "American Woman" ACDC "Highway to Hell" Roger Creager "Ever Clear"

I could go on for days, if you cant tell....

Just wanted to say you have more stamina than i do---driving all that way!

Sometimes I turn the TV (we're on Dish) to their music stations. One of them is Caribbean tunes. That wouldn't help unless you have that Sirius thingy. HAVE FUN!!

Just got XM Radio. Not sure what we will listen to. Our rule is the driver picks the tunes. We are driving from Tulsa to Mobile tonight. Gonna cruise on the Fantasy Thursday.

Have a safe trip.

On XM our radio is on radio margaritaville, the 70's and 80's station and hair nation and when the wife is sleeping it's America Right for me.Go Conservatives.

I am starting my road trip mixes (probably about 15 cds worth, considering the 10 1/2 hour drive from WV to Jacksonville, Fl and back) and here's what I have so far:

Life is a Highway- Rascal Flats

Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen

Big Love- Fleetwood Mac

Ventura Highway- America

Magic Carpet Ride- Steppenwolf

Tempted- Squeeze

Take It Easy- Eagles

Steve McQueen- Sheryl Crow

Time to Pretend- MGMT

Shake It- Metro Station

Tubthumping- Chumbawamba

The Way- Fastball