Snow storms in Reading PA ended 2/20 IOS

Beach Girl

The Snow storms have ended here in Reading PA and we will be cruising on 2/20 I no sooner was very happy knowing that we would make it to the port when I got Sinusitis I couldn't hold my head up for a couple of days I went to the hospital thinking the worst I had a MRI done and Lab tests which were all normal The Emergency doctor couldn't find anything wrong and told me to go to my doctor in a couple weeks Could you picture yourself getting on a cruise ship and not be able to hold your head up I went to my doctor this morning and he knew immediately what the problem was He ordered an antibiotic and a nasal spray I feel so much better now and I can cruise My thoughts for the hospital are that I will have a huge bill for not knowing anything and I had a $5.00 Doctors bill for knowing everything I could have waited to see my doctor the following morning but I had a bad case of anxiety If anyone has Sinsuitis and would like to comment you can reach me at Seahag1997@aol.com

Glad you are feeling better and looks like you will be able to enjoy the cruise! Can't believe ER didn't realize your problem and if I were you, I would be a bit upset also.

As a suffer of sinus infections, I am going to offer some unasked for advice. Take a nice supply of over the counter medicine with you. Both daytime and nightime stuff. The one cruise where I didn't was the one cruise where I needed it.

Enjoy your cruise! And deeply breath in the salt air.

Hope you fully recover quickly. I have had that before...never any fun.

Can't beleive the ER doctor couldn't figure out a simple diagnosis...seems to me the doctor is employed by the hospital or owns an interest in the hospital since it sounds as if they were running up the bill for someone's profit. Exactly one of the reasons healthcare costs so much.

Have a great cruise!!!

Archived