Stateroom Category Explanation

bamaphotopro

Okay, gang ... I've searched and gotten lost ... both here and on the CCL website, but I cannot seem to find a thorough explanation of the differences in all of the stateroom categories (aside from the obvious differences in interior,oceanview, and balcony, of course).

If I am overlooking the obvious, please point me in the right direction with a link to a reference page or previous post. I'd just like to know the nuances for myself.

Thanks in advance.

On most of the categories, the higher the letter, the closer to mid-ship or a higher deck.

The more you are willing to pay, the better the location. Kinda like a hotel room with a view of the beach and water or a view of the dumpster on the side.

Captain Ronn

On most of the categories, the higher the letter, the closer to mid-ship or a higher deck.

The more you are willing to pay, the better the location. Kinda like a hotel room with a view of the beach and water or a view of the dumpster on the side.

Captain Ronn

Thanks, Ronn ... I appreciate your reply ... I was just confused about size, porthole vs. window ... that sort of thing.

Many thanks! :)

Archived