Balcony size? Do we know?

rogerwaters

does anyone know if you will be able to open <if there is one> door between the balconys? we are traveling with family and both have aft cabins and would love one really big balcony. any info would be great.

I booked a balcony stateroom (category BK, whatever that means).

Does anyone have an idea as to how big (or small, haha!) the balcony is for this cabin category as far as square footage size goes?

Thanks!

We know ;)

Cabin Square Footage (151) , Private

Balcony , Balcony Square Footage (65)

does anyone know if you will be able to open <if there is one> door between the balconys? we are traveling with family and both have aft cabins and would love one really big balcony. any info would be great.

We asked the same question of our cruise consultant. His reply is that he believes they do but couldn't be sure. Guess we will have to wait until the first CCer's report back in June and July.

They certainly open on the other ships I have been on (Jewel class) and have no reason to believe they would change this arrangement.

We know ;)

Cabin Square Footage (151) , Private

Balcony , Balcony Square Footage (65)

so would you guess the balcony is like 9x7 roughly? trying to get an idea of the dimensions. my husband thinks it's gonna be a teeny postage stamp of a balcony. trying to estimate looking at my area rug right now! haha!

oh, p.s. "rogerwaters" is not my name, it's the name of my favorite musician. i'm a chick, not a dude. :p

so would you guess the balcony is like 9x7 roughly? trying to get an idea of the dimensions. my husband thinks it's gonna be a teeny postage stamp of a balcony. trying to estimate looking at my area rug right now! haha!

oh, p.s. "rogerwaters" is not my name, it's the name of my favorite musician. i'm a chick, not a dude. :p

Point of reference here is a 53 SF balcony on a different kind of day to cruise. The regular balconies on the Jewel class ships are only ~ 38 SF. They should be nice size for a ship. If I had to guess your 9X7 could be close.

2346131850059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Balconies on jewel class ships and, I assume, Epic will be big enough for 2 to sit and eat breakfast i.e. 2 chairs and small table. However, if you have a cat to swing, don't try and do it on your balcony as you won't have room. ;)

I booked a balcony stateroom (category BK, whatever that means).

Does anyone have an idea as to how big (or small, haha!) the balcony is for this cabin category as far as square footage size goes?

Thanks!

According to my research thebalcony for the "standard balcony stateroom" is larger than the deluxe and family balcony so we opted for that, BK basically indicates a deck level and you will see that the higher balcony categories can share the same deck levels. If you click on the cabin descrption, I beleive that is where it tells you the actual footage of the balcony, which by the way, is not too bad! Hope this helps.

According to my research thebalcony for the "standard balcony stateroom" is larger than the deluxe and family balcony so we opted for that, BK basically indicates a deck level and you will see that the higher balcony categories can share the same deck levels. If you click on the cabin descrption, I beleive that is where it tells you the actual footage of the balcony, which by the way, is not too bad! Hope this helps.

awesome! thanks for the info!

Archived