Stop in port canaveral - car rental?

tkilrainrn

We will have a one day stop in Port canaveral and I am checking to see about car rental at the port. Since this is not a departure or arrival and just a one day stop (Carnival Pride), is there a place to rent cars at the port or will shuttles be there to car rental places? Or do we have to take a cab to a car rental agency? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to know the answer to your question, because I am wondering about that too? :) We would like to rent a car to drive to Disney because we already have tickets. How do people get transportation from the Port to Disney and back?

Budget, Avis, Hertz, Thrifty/Dollar and Enterprise are all here and will shuttle you to/from the ship.

Hi, I booked a car for the port day for pickup at 12:00 noon and drop off at 8:00pm my question is this, in looking at the hours of the local Dollar car rental place they are only open until 5pm, will I be able to drop off the car at 8 even if they're not open and get shuttled back to the ship?

Hi, I booked a car for the port day for pickup at 12:00 noon and drop off at 8:00pm my question is this, in looking at the hours of the local Dollar car rental place they are only open until 5pm, will I be able to drop off the car at 8 even if they're not open and get shuttled back to the ship?

You will haveto call a cab. Check with the local office to see how they handle after hour drops. I know Avis has a drop box.

Archived