Upsell

k2

When do they start calling to upsell? Do you have to use a pvp for them to contact you? What about if you used a TA? From what I can see on their website, there are quite a lot of room available for our 4/18 sailing on the Glory and we are now inside 60 days. I was hoping to see the prices fluctuate a bit, but nothing yet. Just curious!;)

When do they start calling to upsell? Do you have to use a pvp for them to contact you? What about if you used a TA? From what I can see on their website, there are quite a lot of room available for our 4/18 sailing on the Glory and we are now inside 60 days. I was hoping to see the prices fluctuate a bit, but nothing yet. Just curious!;)

We have received the upsell call several times in the past and all of them were about 7 -10 days from sailing.

We got the call yesterday. We leave on March 6th.

We booked a GS and they tried to get us to pay for the Owner's Suite.

I always try to book the room I am most comfortable with so I am not disapointed. If an upgrade comes about, great, but if not I am still happy. In this case, I booked the highest category, so the only step higher is the Owner's Suite which is out of my budget.

Archived