Anyone just off the Sapphire?

Chesie

GOT OF AT 7:30 AM....THEN THEY STARTED DISEMBARKATION AT 7:50 AM...

HERE ARE OUR PICS FROM THE TRIP...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/241...66043953cLJflu

WE DID A LOT OF PLANNING FOR THIS TRIP SO ASK AWAY IF YOU HAVE MORE ????

You are still so excited about your wonderful cruise that you are shouting :D

The link doesn't work:confused:

We are trying to book our return trip to the airport and was wondering what the average is time wise for disembarkment?

We don't have a plane to catch that day so don't know if we would be the last to disembark?

Thanks!

I'm a little confused by your question - it says you are trying to book your return trip to the airport but you don't have a plane to catch?

If you are going to the airport but don't have a plane to catch you would be disembarking by deck #. If you do have a plane to catch you can let the Passenger Services Deck know what time and they will do their best to disembark you with plenty of time. I was on the Sapphire in February and live in So. Cal and did the walk off program where you take your own luggage off. I was off by 8am. I've been on the Sapphire 4 times and usually they have people completely off in a couple of hours (by 10am )but there can be delays if there are any immigration problems, etc.

GOT OF AT 7:30 AM....THEN THEY STARTED DISEMBARKATION AT 7:50 AM...

HERE ARE OUR PICS FROM THE TRIP...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/241...66043953cLJflu

WE DID A LOT OF PLANNING FOR THIS TRIP SO ASK AWAY IF YOU HAVE MORE ????

I would love to see your pictures, but when I went there it said the page had moved. I'll try again later!

We are trying to book our return trip to the airport and was wondering what the average is time wise for disembarkment?

We don't have a plane to catch that day so don't know if we would be the last to disembark?

Thanks!

If you're not in a hurry, you can be in the last group off and that'll be around 9:30 to 10am. If you do expree walk-off and carry all your own luggage, you can get off pretty much any time...

Thanks for your reply! We will not be carrying our own off. What do you say would be a safe time we'll be off the ship so we can arrange van pick up? We don't have a flight that day so don't know if Princess will get us off last?

I wasn't able to open your webshots. Came up moved? Would love to see them! We too have been planning away. Arranged everything but the ride back to the lax hotel.

Thanks for your input and hope you had a great time on the cruise!

I'm a little confused by your question - it says you are trying to book your return trip to the airport but you don't have a plane to catch?

If you are going to the airport but don't have a plane to catch you would be disembarking by deck #. If you do have a plane to catch you can let the Passenger Services Deck know what time and they will do their best to disembark you with plenty of time. I was on the Sapphire in February and live in So. Cal and did the walk off program where you take your own luggage off. I was off by 8am. I've been on the Sapphire 4 times and usually they have people completely off in a couple of hours (by 10am )but there can be delays if there are any immigration problems, etc.

We are staying at Hilton LAX overnight after leaving the ship. I'm trying to arrange a private van for the 4 of us and not sure what time to let them know we'll be off and ready to go.

We just returned yesterday on the Sapphire. We had a Princess transfer to the airport and had a 2:05pm flight so our disembarkation time was 8:50am in Club Fusion. We were through customs and on our bus by 9:30am. The ride to the airport took about 30 minutes.

As others have said, if you do Express Walk Off (carry your own luggage) you can leave earlier (7:45am and 7:50am). Independent passengers (US citizens) had a 8:15am disembarkation time.

We are staying at Hilton LAX overnight after leaving the ship. I'm trying to arrange a private van for the 4 of us and not sure what time to let them know we'll be off and ready to go.

Hi,

I am getting off the Sapphire May 8, and plan to indicate to Supper Shuttle to pick me up @ 9:00 AM. I will inform Princess when they ask for disembarkation information (on that form they send around) that we meet our driver at 9:00 AM. In my past experience they will accommodate our request to be shoreside in time to do so.

See you onboard!

Jan and ED

That is the hotel Pricess uses for their post cruise stays. Perhaps they have a direct transfer? Otherwise sign up to meet your driver @ 9:00 AM and tell Princess when they request disembarkation details that you are "Meeting your driver at 9:00AM." They will assign you a disembarkation time to assure you make it landside in time.

See you on board?

Jan and Ed

Archived