The Dig - Atlantis

peteypie

We are planning a day at the Atlantis Resort while we are docked in Nassau this summer. I would like to know a little more about "The Dig" at the Atlantis Resort. What exactly is it -- and how long does it take to walk through??? Is it a guided tour or does everyone go through at their own pace?? Also, what is the proper attire, as we will also be using the pools -- will we need to get changed into regular clothes before we do this?? One more question....Is there an additional charge for this? (we booked a room at the Comfort Suites for use of the Atlantis pools - not sure if this also would be included). As always, thanks for your responses!! I really appreciate it.

Hi everyone,

I will be taking my first cruise ever in less than 2 weeks with 5 other girlfriends. First cruise for 4 out of 6 of us. We will be on Carnival Fascination for the 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. One of my co-workers said the Bahamas will never be the same. smile.gif

One of the things I was interested in seeing was the Atlantis Dig, so I have the same questions of time, cost, and clothing. We are not planning to do a Cruise "group" thing. But rather more of a self guided tour of Nassau. ( free spirits, you know? ) Any advise about this would be greatly appreciated.

I just stumbled across this forum this morning and I have been reading the postings. For the most part, I found the postings helpful from reading about other peoples experiences. There was one person, BEEZER.........who sounds like a barrel of laughs to be with.......rolleyes.gif . Anyway, I look forward to reading new postings and experiences. And I hope that we will have an equally enjoyable cruise.

Happy Sailing!

Archived