Fantasy Your Time Dining

scchasgal

I would like to know as well, I will be sailing in 63 days and have picked the Your Time.

Does anyone have any other comments on the ship that may have recentenly just got back, looking for any tid bits of info on the Fantasy!!!!

Thanks

Celebration DR starts at 5;45. We just got off the ship a week ago. Jo is the maitre'd and he is a hoot (as entertaining as "George the Greek").

I can't wait, all I wanna do is eat!!!! Did you find the food to be average or above average? Have read a lot about the Mongilon (?) Grill.

What can you say about the adults only area?

I can't wait, all I wanna do is eat!!!! Did you find the food to be average or above average? Have read a lot about the Mongilon (?) Grill.

What can you say about the adults only area?

Dining room food was very good and served at the appropriate temperature. Lido deck line food.....well it is not the best and the pizza was poor and seems to be getting worse as time goes on. That said the burgers, deli and mongolian grill food was very good. Adults only is in the rear of the ship 1 deck down from lido on promenade deck. It is very large, with chairs in the sun and tucked under the overhanging deck. It has 2 hot tubs but no pool. Plenty of bar service as well.

Don't forget to try the new waterslide 1 deck up on lido (also rear of the ship) if you are so inclined. It is very fast and lots of fun.

Celebration DR starts at 5;45. We just got off the ship a week ago. Jo is the maitre'd and he is a hoot (as entertaining as "George the Greek").

Thanks for the info and the other tidbit you gave about the buffet food, serenity and the slide. I will be all over the slide if I can get on. We will be cruising for Christmas and I will have to fight around 700 kids :D

Archived