Caribbean Princess - Port or Starboard side

lovevacadays

I am sailing on the CB in December doing the islands of Barbados, St Lucia, Tortola, St. Thomas, and Antigua.

I currently have the coveted Emerald mini-suite E731 booked. However, I think I might have read that on the starboard side on this particular itinerary that you don't view the land coming into ports but view the ocean. I can't seem to find that post again. One of the things I like best about having a balcony is standing out on it when coming into port and looking at the island. So I am thinking about switching to the port side. E730 isn't available. There are two emerald mini's 728 and 726 still available on my sailing.

Anyone know if this is true that you are on the ocean side as you come into port on this itinerary? Also, I know E731 has the much larger balcony and side view of the wake. Are the other Emerald mini's balconies comparable to the dolphin mini-balcony?

Any thoughs would be appreciated.

I was on the same cruise a few weeks ago and Had a Balcony on Starboard side..

Going in to I saw

St. Thomas the island

Tortola the island I think it was island on both sides and port said had a nicer view)

Antigua the island

St. Lucia the island (this was kind of a harbor so island on both sides but nicer on starboard side)

Barbados the sea

Sea Day the sea lol

I was on the same cruise a few weeks ago and Had a Balcony on Starboard side..

Going in to I saw

St. Thomas the island

Tortola the island I think it was island on both sides and port said had a nicer view)

Antigua the island

St. Lucia the island (this was kind of a harbor so island on both sides but nicer on starboard side)

Barbados the sea

Sea Day the sea lol

Thank you for the information. It looks like your itinerary went to St Thomas first and worked it's way to Barbados. Mine goes to Barbados first and works it's way to St. Thomas. It sounds like I will have a few islands where I can see land when we dock.

Thanks again

Archived