New Years Eve on the Carnival Triumph

nautilus2

This is video primarily of the New Years Eve party on the Carnival Triumph out of New Orleans. This was our first cruise on Carnival and it definitely lived up to the reputation of being the "party line." We were given free champagne non-stop on embarkation and the party itself was very high energy.

A few technical details for those who are interested:

1. It was shot with a digital camera, a Fuji Finepix S1000. This camera was used for the still shots and the video.

2. It was edited in Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 Plus. This was my first time using this software.

3. The animated sequence was created in Vasco da Gama 3.

Thanks for posting Nautilus2; great video. I loved the animation sequence of your drive down to New Orleans.

For the animation, did you buy the program software or download it?

Thanks agian...

Marty

P.S. I have a couple of videos posted on here as well. Look for the CARNIVAL DREAM 10/15/09 Med Sailing videos (if you're interested)...

The program came bundled with the Magix editing software. It can be downloaded from the company, but it isn't free. The company is Motion Studios--but you can probably Google it under Vasco da Gama. It is a European company and I think the price is about 69 euros. But I'm not sure.

I bought the Magix through Amazon and at the time it was $36--cheaper than the Vasco da Gama bought separately, though the bundled version has fewer maps.

I'll definitely check out your Med video. We're sailing on the Disney Magic to Europe/Med in the spring.

Thanks for posting Nautilus2; great video. I loved the animation sequence of your drive down to New Orleans.

For the animation, did you buy the program software or download it?

Thanks agian...

Marty

P.S. I have a couple of videos posted on here as well. Look for the CARNIVAL DREAM 10/15/09 Med Sailing videos (if you're interested)...

Archived