Any Pictures?

silentkink

Hi we are going on Oasis in June and are very excited, but i was wondering does anyone have any pictures from cabins 11598 or 11597. If not do you have pictures near or like these cabins thanks i can't wait for this cruise. By the way does anyone have any pictures from their Oasis cruise I have seen all the ones on the first page, but I am looking for other.

Hi we are going on Oasis in June and are very excited, but i was wondering does anyone have any pictures from cabins 11598 or 11597. If not do you have pictures near or like these cabins thanks i can't wait for this cruise. By the way does anyone have any pictures from their Oasis cruise I have seen all the ones on the first page, but I am looking for other.

Hi silentkink !!

Bragstarr has posted some of the best Oasis pictures I have seen on here...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...ew_photos_link

Also there is another post further down Kelcie has kindly done for all the Oasis cabin info, just scroll down and you will see it !!!

What category of cabin is 11598 & 11597 ???

I just found the Kelcie's excellent Cabin info !!!

Hi everyone,

Here's the updated list. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pi...lZjYwNzU&pli=1

or if you can't open it click on the Oasis cabin attachment here http://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home

I really appreciate everyone's efforts who have taken the time to post. If you've cruised Oasis and haven't listed your cabin information, please take a few minutes and add to the list.

Kelcie

Cabin 11598 is a D1 Ocean View Balcony Cabin With A Large Balcony

Cabin 11597 is a Central Park View Balcony.

We are in a D1 Hump midship Port on Deck 11 in 47 days time - I will be happy to post you some pics on my return if it helps !!!

Yes that would help me very much thank you.

No problem - I'll be taking lots & lots of photos & video !!!

if you post your email address - I'll send you whatever you need !!!

Or if not, I'll probably put the photos on photobucket.com !!!

• 8 months later...
Cabin 11598 is a D1 Ocean View Balcony Cabin With A Large Balcony

Cabin 11597 is a Central Park View Balcony.

Hi - we are sailing on the Oasis this 12/11 with friends and have booked these 2 Central Park cabins which are connecting rooms. Hoping you can help us with some info on the cabins like where is the door that connects the rooms, where is the closet and is there a sofa or just a chair? If you have any info we would appreciate it. Also did you bring a laptop and any info on that along with pictures would we wonderful. Do hope you see this and can get back with anything that you would like to share on your cruise experience. Thank you very much! We are getting very excited.

B & C

Archived