Fresh off the Freedom 2/13-2/21

frazzledrazzle16

Looks like a change is coming ... hope it works out. Looks like Ryan Fitzgerald. I know nothing about him, but perhaps a search here on the boards will give you some info.

http://johnheald.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/2010-cd-schedule-january-june1.jpg

:-)

Just did a quick search and I think he'll be great :)

LOL It took us a day to realize the guy performing and the assistant cd were the same person. The only time I saw him actually doing something was his show, and in that case he should just have the position of entertainer and give the job of assistant cd to someone who actually wants to work for it.

BTW, I recognize you from your picture! I think you came up to us when Nicole lost trivia :)

As it turns out I was wrong. I goggled the virgin islands and as it turns out we did buy it from Denmark. icon7.gif How that could have happened have no idea.

Asst CD spent more time talking during his show than singing though. We thought he was a professional singer and that is what the capers wanted us to think.

The strange thing is Felipe is an acting CD. One would think he would try to impress people and get great comments on the comment card.

However his lazyness probably led to a record number of poor reviews on the comment card.

We put needs improvement and mentioned we barely saw him on the ship on ours.

Did have a great cruise though. Tremendous roll call.

• 4 weeks later...
Stephanie, can you point me in the direction of the pictures of your 4J rooms? I've tried searching and can't find it anywhere!

I have booked a 4J room on the Glory and I'm very curious to see pictures!!

Stephanie's sister, Nicole has a blog for this cruise and many others. She has pictures of the 4J cabins in part 5.1 on her blog for the Freedom.

Link to her blog: http://sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.blogspot.com

• 4 months later...

Archived