Free Access to Seven Mile Beach - Where to get off Bus?

hartskys

We got off at Cemetary Beach and spent the whole day there. It has a few trees, so there is a little shade. There are some coralheads out 100 yards or so from the beach with plenty of fish. It is at the far end of 7 mile so it doesn't get alot of people. We saw about 30 people all day. There is a store a short distance up the road if you need refreshments.

Isn't there a free access spot by Seagrape that is nice? I'm not sure if we are going to rent chairs. It will depend on the weather as my MIL will be with us so we may not stay long but I want her to see the beautiful beach and water for sure

Whats the difference between Sea Grape and Royal Palms? Is this all the same beach? Are Sea Grape and Royal Palms just areas along Seven Mile

Beach?

Virtually no difference, as far as I've been able to tell...just different sections of Seven Mile Beach. The main difference seems to be what bar/restaurant is located there, and which watersports operator is doing the rentals. Facilities are pretty much the same, though, for all intents and purposes...

Can anyone tell me what kind of beach chairs they have a Sea Grape and Royal Plams? We do not like the hard white plastic lounge chairs. Our tired old bodies need more comfort...haha. Thanks

Sorry...I've never seen anything other than the white plastic ones at any of the beaches...

Virtually no difference, as far as I've been able to tell...just different sections of Seven Mile Beach. The main difference seems to be what bar/restaurant is located there, and which watersports operator is doing the rentals. Facilities are pretty much the same, though, for all intents and purposes...

Thanks!

Archived